It’s early days, the launch took place yesterday at Gaelic Park, Willawong… but we’ve had a busy day dropping off copies of the first edition of Irish Queenslander all over Brisbane and the Gold Coast. So far, here’s where you can get your hands on a copy. This list will be added to all this week, as we continue on our rounds. Thank you to the people helping with distribution. And if you’d like to subscribe, send your address to email@example.com
Outlets stocking Irish Queenslander FREE magazine:
Queensland Gaelic Football and Hurling Club, Bowhill Rd, Willawong
Irish Australian Support Association Queensland, 5 Abingdon St, Woolloongabba
Queensland Irish Club, 175 Elizabeth Street
Annerley Meats, Ipswich Road, Annerley
Mick O’Malleys, Wingtergarden Centre, 171-209 Queen Street
Pretty In The City beauty salon, Level 2, 117 Queen Street
Irish Murphy’s, 175 George Street
AMVL migration advice, Level 7, 199 George Street
Gilhooley’s, Cnr Albert and Charlotte Streets
Fiddler’s Elbow, Roma Street
AVP visa advice, 1/690 Brunswick Street, New Farm
* Fiddlers Green Irish Pub,
39 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise
* O Malleys on the Beach,
Level 1 – 1 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise
* Waxys Irish Pub, 3206 Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise
* Landsdowne Irish Pub, 3420 Gold Coast Highway, Surfers Paradise.
* Harrigans Drift Inn,
Hannigan’s Lane, Jacobs Well.
* Darcy Arms Motel Restaurant, 2923 Gold Coast Highway, Surfers Paradise.
* Dublin Docks Tavern, Harbourtown Shopping Villiage, Oxley Drive, Biggera Waters.
* Kitty O Shea’s Irish Pub,
301/8 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise.